Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Beginning of the year

January 16, 2007 - On Sunday I spent some time in the garden. Winter weeding, dreaming, cleaning up a little. It is so much fun to plan and manage this garden. Small enough to manage, big enough to really pack a punch.

The daffodils are up about 6 inches -- too early. Some things I want to add to the garden:

Mum in back yard
Penstamen
Stella dora day lilies
Lamb’s ear
Black eye susan
Echinecia
Iris’s
Coreopsis
Shasta Daisy
Columbine
Trumpet Vine
Clematis
Knockout rose

3 comments:

Chupe148 said...

I'm not really into gardening but rather the gardener herself. Perhaps I can come by and see your garden sometime since you don't have any photos posted. Possible?

Fanny said...

chupe148, come by anytime, you might find me chasing rats or cats

Unknown said...

I saw at least half of these perennials on your *wanted* list at walmart!! How are you coming so far?


~Lynn